Why cms is necessary?
Adobe Marketing Cloud
** Adobe Marketing Cloud **
*Pre-Header Copy Link 1 | Link 2*
** Digital Trends for 2014 **
*Quaterly Digital Intelligence Briefing *
The 2014 Digital Trends Briefing, in association with Econsultancy,
highlights the key digital trends, challenges and opportunities which
marketers need to be aware of during 2014, covering topics ranging from
customer experience and mobile to cross-channel marketing and email.
The report is based on a global survey of more than 2,500 marketers and
internet professionals carried out at the end of 2013.
· A fifth (20%) of client-side survey respondents say that customer
experience is the single most exciting opportunity for 2014, ahead of
mobile (18%) and content marketing (15%).
· Content marketing (24%) is the most exciting opportunity for B2B
marketers, while mobile (22%) is first in the pecking order for B2C
· Almost two-thirds of company respondents have a strong appetite for
digital experimentation during the year ahead.
· Only 23% of company respondents believe they have the marketing
technology they need to succeed.
*The following 10 key trends are featured in the report:*
· Customer experience is the single most exciting opportunity for 2014
· In the world of B2B, content is king
· A year of experimentation and agility
· Consumer expectations outpace corporate innovations
· Evolving role for email as marketers seek to engage with millennials
· Technology brings efficiency and immediacy to display advertising
· Marketers fit for the future need to find the balance between extremes
· Companies focus on harmonising cross-channel messaging and experience
· Mobile has won... the time for procrastination is over
· Content, mobile and social will become business as usual
*Fill out the form to download your complimentary Digital Intelligence
Briefing worth Â£450 /â¬530.*
Content Management: Why Do You Need Content Management?
Web Design / HTML
· Web Design / HTML
· Web Design Basics
· Learn HTML / CSS
Share this page on:
// // // // // //
Send to a Friend via Email //
-Your suggestion is on its way!-
An email with a link to:
was emailed to:
Thanks for sharing About.com with others!
Most Emailed Articles
Email to a FriendHow and Why to Comment Your PHP CodeHow Can I Email Bill
Gates? What is Bill Gates's Email Addre...ListsEmail to a Friend
Free Web Design / HTML Newsletter![INPUT]
*Discuss* in my forum
** Content Management **
*Why You Need Content Management*
By Jennifer Kyrnin
*See More About*
· web software
-Why Learn HTML When Content Management Tools Are Available-
There are many opinions on the subject, but the reality is that the debate
may be short lived. As Web content managers come more on the scene, it is
easier and easier to put up Web pages with no knowledge of HTML.
-What is a Content Management System-
Content Management Systems come in all shapes and sizes. Chances are, if
you've put up a Web page on a free Web page server or ISP you've had access
to a rudimentary content management system.
Several years ago, when I worked at Netcom, they had Personal Web page
space, and to add to your pages you had to use a tool called "PBuilder".
PBuilder allowed anyone with a Netcom account to create a Web page from a
template and put it up on our Web server. It was rudimentary, but it didn't
require knowledge of HTML and you
© 2005-2019 HaveYourSay.org