When are deer most active?
Deer: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
· Skip to Content
· Search Virginia.gov
Search this site
** Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries **
· Home »
· Wildlife Information »
· Deer »
· Frequently Asked Questions
· Wildlife Watching
· Wildlife Information
· About VDGIF
** Deer: Frequently Asked Questions **
· Deer Biology
· Should I feed the deer?
· I heard about a deer hunter killing an antlered doe. Is that possible?
· Deer Diseases and Parasites
· Chronic Wasting Disease: Questions and answers for Virginia deer
· Hemorrhagic Disease: Questions and answers for Virginia deer hunters
· Abdominal Worms: I killed a deer last year that had a small white worm
in its abdominal cavity. Is this normal?
· Warts or Cutaneous Fibromas: I killed a deer last year that had
several hard black growths in and on its skin. What causes this?
· Nasal Bots: I killed a deer last year that had something that looked
like small grubs in its head. Is this normal?
· Piebald or Albino Deer: A friend of mine killed a strange looking deer
that had a lot of white on it. What was it?
· Deer Hunting
· Is there a statewide Virginia Deer Hunters Association?
· Deer Management
· What is Quality Deer Management (QDM)?
· What should I plant for deer?
· Deer Damage
· Managing White-tailed deer in Suburban Environments: A Technical Guide
· What can I do to avoid hitting a deer with my car?
· A friend of mine purchased deer whistles for his SUV. Do they work?
· Deer Regulations
· Can I build a
© 2005-2021 HaveYourSay.org