Is there dairy in chocolate?
Is Chocolate Dairy Free? - Is Chocolate Lactose-Free?
Dairy Free Cooking
· Dairy Free Cooking
· Classic Recipes
· Get Started
· Holidays, Birthdays, and Special Occasions
Free Dairy Free Cooking Newsletter![INPUT]
*Discuss* in my forum
** Is Chocolate Dairy-Free? **
By Ashley Adams, About.com Guide
"Is Chocolate Dairy-Free?"
Dairy-free and delicious, this chocolate ganache takes the cake!
© 2008 Ashley Skabar, licensed to About.com, Inc.
*Question: *Is Chocolate Dairy-Free?
Is Chocolate Dairy-Free?
*Answer: *Well, this depends on what kind of chocolate you buy. Obviously,
*milk chocolate* is not dairy-free, as it contains milk and usually other
dairy ingredients as well. High quality dark chocolates are the best places
to look to satisfy your lactose-free chocolate cravings, as they should
only contain cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, lecithin (usually soy-based), and
sugar. Not all dark chocolate bars are equal, however, and many
"mainstream" manufacturer chocolates contain a long laundry list of
dairy-derived ingredients, so label-reading is essential.
· Are Eggs Considered Dairy Products?
· Dairy-Derived Ingredients
· Is Cocoa Butter Dairy-Free?
Dairy-Free Chocolate Recipes
· Dairy-Free Chocolate Recipes
· Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding
· Vegan Chocolate Cake
More Dairy-Free Chocolate Recipes
· Brownie Cake (Dairy-Free, Egg-Free)
· Dairy-Free Chocolate Cupcakes
· Vegan Chocolate Frosting
· Chocolate Types - All About Different Types of Chocolate
· Chocolate Glossary
· All About Chocolate, Part II - Desserts and Baking
· Kinds of Chocolate and Chocolate terms
· Top 10 Drinking Chocolates
Dairy Free Cooking Guide
· *Sign up* for My Newsletter
*See More About*
· vegan desserts
· dairy ingredients
· lactose-free recipes
Top Related Searches lactose free chocolate cocoa liquor chocolate cravings
dark chocolates cocoa butter
© 2005-2021 HaveYourSay.org