How is happy birthday in polish?
2 Easy Ways to Say Happy Birthday in Polish (with Pictures)
· LOG IN
-Log in via-
Forgot password? Create an account
Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes
· HELP US
Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas...
Edit this Article
· » Categories
· » Education and Communications
· » World Languages
· » Polish
** How to Say Happy Birthday in Polish **
Two Methods:Listen UpGo the Easy Route
Learning at least a phrase or two of a foreign language can be fun and
useful. If you have a Polish friend whose birthday is just around the
corner, surprise them with a /Happy Birthday!/ in their native tongue.
Method 1 of 2: Listen Up -
1. Say Happy Birthday in Polish Step 1Say Happy Birthday in Polish Step 1
Version 2.jpg1Edit step
*Don't worry about how it's spelled or what it looks like.* You aren't
learning a whole language here. Focus on imitating the sound.
2. Say Happy Birthday in Polish Step 2Say Happy Birthday in Polish Step
*Here's what it looks like.* Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin
· Now, forget you ever saw that.
3. Say Happy Birthday in Polish Step 3Say Happy Birthday in Polish Step
*Here's how to say it.* Fshistkiego-nailep-shego-zokahzee uhrojeen
· The /ai/ in /Nailep/ is long: think /eye/
· There is a slight pause before the last phrase. String the first four
together quickly, then pause for a second and land on the last.
· Keep practicing until you have it memorized.
4. Say Happy Birthday in Polish Step 4Say Happy Birthday in Polish
© 2005-2019 HaveYourSay.org