How do u right click on a mac?
4 Ways to Right Click on a Mac - wikiHow
· LOG IN
-Log in via-
Forgot password? Create an account
Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes
· HELP US
Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas...
Edit this Article
· » Categories
· » Computers and Electronics
· » Operating Systems
· » Mac
** How to Right Click on a Mac **
Four Methods:Control-ClickingTwo-Finger (Trackpads)Corner Click
(Trackpads)Using an External Mouse
At first glance, it may not seem possible to right-click with your new Mac.
How can you right-click if there's only one button? Luckily you don't have
to forgo the convenience of right-click menus just because you don't have
two mouse buttons. Stay productive when working with your Mac by following
this guide to right-clicking.
Method 1 of 4: Control-Clicking -
1. Right Click on a Mac Step 1 Version 5.jpgRight Click on a Mac Step 1
*Press the Control key.* Press and hold the Control (Ctrl) key while you
click the mouse button.
· This is identical to right-clicking with a 2-button mouse.
· You may release the Control key after clicking.
· This method works for a 1-button mouse or MacBook trackpad, or with
the built-in button on the standalone Apple Trackpad.
2. Right Click on a Mac Step 2 Version 4.jpgRight Click on a Mac Step 2
*Choose your desired menu item.* When you Control-click, the appropriate
contextual menu will appear.
· The example below is a contextual menu in the Firefox browser.
Method 2 of 4: Two-Finger (Trackpads) -
1. Right Click on a
© 2005-2018 HaveYourSay.org