How are jordans fake?
3 Ways to Tell if Jordans Are Fake - wikiHow
· LOG IN
-Log in via-
Forgot password? Create an account
Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes
· HELP US
Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas...
Edit this Article
· » Categories
· » Personal Care and Style
· » Fashion
· » Clothes by Type
· » Footwear
· » Shoes
** How to Tell if Jordans Are Fake **
Three Methods:Air Jordan ConstructionAir Jordan Selling PracticesAir Jordan
Air Jordans are a brand of athletic shoes produced by a partnership between
Michael Jordan and Nike.^They are frequently counterfeited in foreign
factories because of their popularity. Before you purchase a pair, go
through this list to tell if the Air Jordans are fake.
Method 1 of 3: Air Jordan Construction -
1. Tell if Jordans Are Fake Step 1Tell if Jordans Are Fake Step 1.jpg1
*Research the known colorways for a type of Jordans.* Go to Footlocker.com
or Nike’s own site to find the authentic colorways. ^
· Colorways are a color combination that is updated with each new style
· Occasionally there are special edition colorways.
· If a site sells a colorway that is not listed on any direct Nike
supplier site, it is a counterfeit product.
2. Tell if Jordans Are Fake Step 2Tell if Jordans Are Fake Step 2.jpg2
*Check for a midsole point.* This is where the side fabric transitions into
the front of the shoe. It is usually a different fabric and color than the
· On real Jordans, the midsole point will
© 2005-2018 HaveYourSay.org