Does iodine conduct electricity?
The element of Iodine by Keyon Mosley on Prezi
CreateExploreLearn & support
Log inMy PrezisExploreLearn & support
-Houston, we have a problem!-
Oops. A firewall is blocking access to Prezi content. Check out this
article to learn more or contact your system administrator.
// Public & reusable
// Make a copy // Share Embed // Liked // Like
Send the link below via email or IM
Present to your audience
Start remote presentation
· Invited audience members *will follow you* as you navigate and present
· People invited to a presentation *do not need a Prezi account*
· This link expires *10 minutes* after you close the presentation
· A maximum of *30 users* can follow your presentation
· Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover
-//Make your likes visible on Facebook?-
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
** The element of Iodine **
on 19 November 2013
Please log in to add your comment.
Transcript of The element of Iodine
*The Element of Iodine *
The Atomic Number is 51 and the Atomic weight is 126.90447.
Is Iodine a liquid solid or gas?
Iodine is a solid.
Is Iodine a metal or nonmetal
Iodine is a halogen, which is a type of non-metal. Iodine possesses some
characteristics of metals, too.
*By.Zyaire Elliott And Keyon
© 2005-2018 HaveYourSay.org