Does facetime use data?
How much 3G data does FaceTime video calling use on the iPhone 4? | The
HOME NEWS FAQ TIPS GUIDES FORUMS SEARCH CONTACT ABOUT
Home :: Frequently Asked Questions :: Data
** How much 3G data does FaceTime video calling use on the iPhone 4? **
When using FaceTime on a Wi-Fi connection your data plan is not used.
Similarly, no cellular calling minutes are used during the video portion of
a FaceTime call.
FaceTime calling can be used over a 3G cellular data connection with a
jailbroken iPhone 4 and the My3G package. Using FaceTime over a 3G
connection will use your data plan.
*Five minutes of 3G FaceTime video calling uses up to 15 MB of data.*
· AT&T’s Mobile Share Plans Now Available
· Original iPhone to be Completely Useless in 2017
· AT&T Launches New Data Plan Calculator to Help You Understand the
Meaning of Sharing
· Keep Track of Your Cellular Data Usage With WeeTrackData
· How can I fix syncing problems between MobileMe and the iPhone?
Add new comment
· How much is the Virgin Mobile iPhone?
· How do I get the Hawkeye achievement in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers?
· How do I get the Dr. Henry Walton (Indiana Jones) achievement in Kingdom
· How do I get the singing frog achievement in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers?
· How do I get the mermaid achievement in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers?
Sonos Wireless Music Player
*Recent popular content*
· How can I block a phone number on the iPhone (calls / texts)? (630190)
· How do I lock rotation with iOS 4 / iOS 5? (478124)
· How can I block incoming calls on my iPhone? (359692)
© 2005-2019 HaveYourSay.org