Can boys get uti?
>Urinary Tract Infections in Children - National Kidney and Urologic
Diseases Information Clearinghouse
Skip NavigationU.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Site Map | FAQS | Contact NIDDK |
** National Kidney and Urologic Diseases
Information Clearinghouse (NKUDIC) **
A service of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney
Diseases (NIDDK), National Institutes of Health (NIH)
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Logo.
*SEARCH* Advanced Search
· Kidney Info
· About Us
*National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse*
· Tools and Resources
· Alternate Version
· Print PDF Version (327 KB) *
· Also see:
· Urinary Tract Infections in Adults
· What I need to know about My Child’s Urinary Tract Infection
EnvelopeSubscribe to E-news
Bookmark and Share
*Health Information Services*
· National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse
· National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
· National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse
· National Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases Information Service
· National Hematologic Diseases Information Service
· Weight-control Information Network
· National Diabetes Education Program
· National Kidney Disease Education Program
· Let’s Talk about Bowel Control
· Celiac Disease Awareness Campaign
· Bladder Control for Women
· We Can! Ways to Enhance Children’s Activity & Nutrition
apples walking checkup
Home : Kidney and Urologic Diseases A-Z List of Topics and Titles : Urinary
Tract Infections in Children
** Urinary Tract Infections in Children **
*On this page:*
· What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?
· What is the urinary tract?
· What causes UTIs?
· How common are UTIs in children?
· Who is at risk for a UTI?
· Are UTIs serious?
· What are the signs and symptoms of a UTI
© 2005-2019 HaveYourSay.org